unknown insect like eggs?

by Guest170599  |  10 years, 5 month(s) ago

0 LIKES UnLike

We found this wierd mud like stuff on our drywall about the size of a pin head and another the size of a pea. They both had large sand sized egg looking thigs on them and when we scrapped them off there appears to be a hole in the dry wall? Help?

 Tags: EGGS, Insect, Unknown



  1. Marcus Aurelius
    these are symptoms of termite. you should consult your local pest termination service provider. or you could just wipe off the surface and apply insecticide to it and keep an eye for other symptom elsewhere. in that case you must render services of a professional.

  2. Kevin
    Just remove them and apply some pesticide; nothing much to worry about.

Question Stats

Latest activity: 10 years, 5 month(s) ago.
This question has been viewed 1370 times and has 2 answers.

Similar Questions


Share your knowledge and help people by answering questions.