uninsured motorist property damage claim

by sunny7224  |  9 years, 8 month(s) ago

0 LIKES UnLike

I had an accident with a person who did not have insurance. I have umpd coverage. I file a claim to my insurance company under umpd coverage. Police report state that other party does not have insurance, and it is other party’s (3 tickets) fault. But my insurance company does not process my claim unless I have a letter from the person who hit me to state that she does not have insurance. I tried to call the other party, but not answering. I and the passenger in my car were injured. Do I need to file an umbi claim too? I was driving a 2002 BMW 325xi. I think my car will be total. What can I do? Any suggestion? Help please....... thank you!!!!!

 Tags: Claim, damage, motorist, property, Uninsured

sunny7224 QUESTIONS

Question Stats

Latest activity: 9 years, 8 month(s) ago.
This question has been viewed 1225 times and has 0 answers.

1 User is following this question



Share your knowledge and help people by answering questions.