How to notify Australian government, in case of changes in registration?

by Guest22960926  |  8 years, 8 month(s) ago

1 LIKES UnLike

i want to know how i can update my residential registrations in Australia

 Tags: Australian, changes, government, notify, Registration



  1. Sash

     There are a number of options available if you want to change the following registration details for an entity. if you want to register the changes with the Australian government about postal, email or business address you need to notify within 28 days when you make a change to your ABN registration details.
    There are few options that will help you to announce the registration changes of your locations, these include:
    Through Online options by which you can update some details online via, the Australian Business Register at
    Through the use of phone on this number: 13 28 66 between 8.00am and 6.00pm.
    You can also talk to a registered agent about updating your details.
    Or you can complete the form Change of registration details (NAT 2943).

  2. Sash

Question Stats

Latest activity: 8 years, 8 month(s) ago.
This question has been viewed 639 times and has 2 answers.


Share your knowledge and help people by answering questions.