What I have to provide to use 668 service of PTA?

by Guest22945143  |  9 years, 5 month(s) ago

0 LIKES UnLike

I heard about the 668 service of PTA that through this service we can know about the number of SIM(s) registered to our name. Can someone tell me that to use 668 service what will I need.

 Tags: 668, provide, PTA, service



  1. ISP Expert
    It is a simple process to use the 668 service of PTA. To use this service you just have to enter your CNIC number and the number of SIM(s) registered to your name will be displayed. If any SIM that you don't use but registered to your name can be blocked by calling the regulatory service provider authority.

Question Stats

Latest activity: 9 years, 5 month(s) ago.
This question has been viewed 369 times and has 1 answers.


Share your knowledge and help people by answering questions.
Unanswered Questions