resp. pujya guruji,
My son, Heramb Uday Dhuri, is 5yr old. His rashi is tula 1) I am very glad to see guru in his dwadasha sthan but i don't understand as into bracket vakri is written at 17degree. as well as ketu is also in the same
place with 28 degree and the number is ie kanya rashi having budha(malak) in shashtham sthan. please tell me the phaladesh.whether it is towards moksha?
2) in his saptam sthan there is ravi 9 degree and shukra (uday)at 16 degree with 1 number ie mesha rashi mangal malak which is in pancham sthan.
so mainly I want to know about what is the meaning of uday as well as vakri.
OTHER DETAILS:1. at pratham sthan 7no. and chandra
2. at dwitiya sthan no graha but no. is 8
3. at tritiya sthan pluto (vakri) degree 0 kala 23
4. in chaturth sthan no is 10 and neptunr at 23 degree 29 kala
5. in pancham sthan no. 11 and mangal at 0 and 53 kala
6. at his sixth sthan rahu at 28 degree and budha at 13 degree having no.12ie
mean rashi having malak guru.
7. at his in his saptam sthan there is ravi 9 degree and shukra (uday)at 16 degree
with 1 number ie mesha rashi mangal malak which is in pancham sthan.
8. at his ashtham sthan no graha no. 2
9. he is having shani in navamam sthan at 27 degree and number is 3 is mithun
rashi having budha malak.
10. in his dasham sthan no graha no. 4
11. in his akadash sthan no graha no 5
SHREE GURUDEV DATTA-- SEEMA DHURI
Tags: dwadasha, Ketu, moksha, rashi, sons, sthan, Towards, tulaguru, vakri
Get alerts when some one else answer on this question