Question:

Is Miracle gro poisonous?

by Guest4002  |  11 years, 4 month(s) ago

0 LIKES UnLike

My dog ate miracle grow, is the consumption of miracle grow harmful for my dogs health.

 Tags: gro, Miracle, Poisonous

   Report

2 ANSWERS

  1. Mitchel

    Miracle Gro is termed as a non toxic product, but still you never know, about the consequences. I would advice you to immediately take your dog to a vet. As, he will give you an effective advice, that will save you from further tension.

  2. Guest5170341
    Yes! Miracle Grow is poisonous! It is a chemical and is not organic! There are places on the web that tell about it's poisonous effect on pets and people. Too bad the package doesn't mention this because my dog died early this morning from drinking run off water from a plant I watered last night with Miracle Grow. If only I had known he would be alive today.

Question Stats

Latest activity: 8 years, 11 month(s) ago.
This question has been viewed 2571 times and has 2 answers.

BECOME A GUIDE

Share your knowledge and help people by answering questions.