If a senior citizen in india got a called for a 420 case which he did not comit what should he do??

by Guest22502205  |  8 years, 10 month(s) ago

0 LIKES UnLike

He is my father and is 75 he bought a property from a person that gave me all the papers too. But a women says that it was her property 2 years later. Then she called a 420 case on him for lying and we had all the proof though they still won the case (the other party). Then my father called an appeal so plzzzzzz help me some way. I called and sent mails all around but i don't get any good help.

 Tags: 420, CALLED, Citizen, comit, India, senior


Question Stats

Latest activity: 8 years, 10 month(s) ago.
This question has been viewed 448 times and has 0 answers.

1 User is following this question



Share your knowledge and help people by answering questions.