Question:

How many religions are there in Philippine?

by Guest23099638  |  8 years, 11 month(s) ago

0 LIKES UnLike

Philippine is a constitutional and democratic country. Can someone tell me that how many religion in Philippine?

 Tags: philippine, Religions

   Report

1 ANSWERS

  1. Guest23099639
    In Philippine, most of 90% of the population are Christians belong to the Roman Catholic and Orthodox Church. And the rest of 5 to 10% populations are Muslim who lives in different parts of country.

Question Stats

Latest activity: 8 years, 11 month(s) ago.
This question has been viewed 262 times and has 1 answers.

BECOME A GUIDE

Share your knowledge and help people by answering questions.